TronHoo was co-founded by a group of innovative minds that wanted to push the boundary of 3D printing technology in 2017. The company was started with a desire to innovate and focused on the latest technologies in material science, intelligent control, and mechanical engineering. The company started with gene of technology innovation and was aimed to push the boundary of 3D printing technology. In an effort to capture some of the buzz from Shenzhen's national event, TronHoo released their first 3D printer at the venue of 2018 national mass innovation and entrepreneurship week. This quickly garnered the attention of the public and became a best seller. After all, TronHoo's new product offered a variety of great features which had the potential to benefit the average person. Local mainstream media was quick to confirm the market prospect of the new product and ensured its success. Recognizing that market demand for its 3D printing filament was increasing, TronHoo realized that it needed to upgrade its production capacity to meet the increased demand. TronHoo's ten fully automated 3D printing filament production lines, two 3D printer inspection labs ensure production of 500,000 sets of 3D printers and 1,500 tons of 3D printing filaments export annually. TronHoo PLA Filament Perth Base available for selling now.
1. [Combining PLA and ABS] PETG filament combines the advantages of both PLA 3D printer filament and ABS 3D printer filament, ease to use like PLA, durable strength like ABS.
5. Environment friendly and Non-toxic;
6. Bright color;
7. Low shrinkage;
8. Good toughness, not easy to be brittle, good acid and alkali resistance, excellent toughness, weather resistance, good adhesion;
9. Good dimensional stability, no cracks and warping;
10.High transparency, good gloss
11. Suitable for all models of FDM 3D printers. Suitable for printing all kinds of commonly used models, crafts, engineering parts, advertising words, etc.
12. The print has beautiful texture with good surface luster and strong light transmission.
13. PETG has higher toughness and high impact strength comparing to PLA. It combines the good mechanical properties of ABS and the good printing performance of PLA which is easy to print without warping.
14. Excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance, which resistant to a variety of chemicals and common cleaning agents.
15. Raw material of high purity. ROHS compliant. No impurity or recycled materials. Enable stable and smooth extrusion without nozzle jams.
16. Good toughness, tensile strength and liquidity. Strict quality control for each batch. 100% no bubble. Good printing effect without warping.
17. Tolerance of filament diameter is controlled within ± 0.02mm. Stable and even extrusion for high printing accuracy and quality.