TronHoo was founded in 2017 by a group of passionate individuals who wanted to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology and create a new product line that innovated in many areas, including material science, intelligent control, and mechanical engineering. The company relocated their office to Shenzhen so they could capitalize on China's "National Mass Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week". Dedicated to pushing the boundaries of 3D printing technology, they were determined to make the most of this opportunity. The launch of TronHoo's latest 3D printer product was a huge success! The innovative new features of the printer were quickly recognized by the public and it became a best seller. It was an incredible experience to see the printer in action and to witness the excitement it generated. With the potential to benefit the average person, who wouldn't want a 3D printer? The local mainstream media reported on the market prospect of the new product and its potential success. Recognizing that market demand for its 3D printing ABS filament was increasing, TronHoo realized that it could not only upgrade its production capacity to meet the increased demand, but also explore new applications for its product. We're proud to offer a wide selection of TronHoo 3D printing filaments and 3D printers, perfect for any need you may have. We are capable of producing 500,000 sets of 3D printers and 1,500 tons of 3D ABS printing filaments each year with our ten fully automated ABS 3D printing filament production lines and two 3D printer inspection labs.
1. TronHoo ABS filament is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. ABS is 3D printed at 220°C to 250°C and is suggested to use a heated bed or an enclosed build space to control the cooling of this material and prevent warping.
2. With its stable performance, smooth extrusion, and excellent adhesion, TronHoo 3D ensures that your prints come out without any tangles, bubbles, or clogs.
3. ABS is a versatile filament that can be used for a variety of projects. It is highly impact-resistant and heat-resistant, making it a great choice for functional prototyping. ABS prints beautifully and does not require any post-processing, making it a favorite among makers.
4. This high-quality ABS filament has been manufactured to the tightest tolerances, ensuring a smooth, interruption-free printing experience.
5. For best results, allow your filament to dry for 24 hours before packaging. We use vacuum-sealed packaging bags to keep the humidity percentage at a minimum and controlled, in order to avoid clogged nozzles and bubbling.
|1.75 ± 0.2mm
|Heated Bed Temperature
|1.05 ± 0.02 g/cm3
|Heat Deflection Temperature
|Melt Flow Rate
|2-4 g/min (190℃ 2.16kg)
|≥ 40 Mpa
|≥ 60 Mpa
|Elongation at Break