TronHoo was founded in 2017 by a group of forward-thinking individuals who wanted to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology and create a new product line that innovated in many areas, including material science, intelligent control, and mechanical engineering. The company began with a pioneering spirit and aimed to push the boundaries of 3D printing technology. They were so dedicated to this, that they relocated their office to Shenzhen so they could capitalize on China's "National Mass Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week". The launch of TronHoo's latest 3D printer product at the event venue was a huge success! The innovative new features of the printer were quickly recognized by the public and it became a best seller. After all, who wouldn't want a 3D printer that has the potential to benefit the average person? The local mainstream media confirmed the market prospect of the new product and ensured its success. Recognizing that market demand for its 3D printing TPU filament was increasing, TronHoo realized that it could not only upgrade its production capacity to meet the increased demand, but also explore new applications for its product. Our Perth-based factory ensures that you can buy TronHoo's high-quality 3D printing filaments and 3D printers anytime you need them. With ten fully automated TPU 3D printing filament production lines and two 3D printer inspection labs, we produce 500,000 sets of 3D printers and 1,500 tons of 3D TPU printing filaments each year.
1. [Soft Filaments of High Elasticity] TPU Flexible Filament is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch 3 times more than its original length.
2. [Free Build Surface] Excellent bed adhesion, low-warp and low-odor, make these flexible 3D filaments easy to print. It can bond to the print bed very well without heating.
3. [Clog-Free & Bubble-Free] TPU filament 1.75 Vacuumed Sealed giving you a smooth and stable printing experience with these refills. No Free and no bubble will be promised.
4. [Wide Compatibility] Compatible with all FDM printers on the market which accept 1.75 mm filament; Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, and other RepRap printers.
5. [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these soft TPU filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – .02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
|Diameter||1.75 ± 0.02mm|
|Heated Bed Temperature||50-80℃|
|Density||1.43 ± 0.05 g/cm3|
|Heat Deflection Temperature||/|
|Melt Flow Rate||5-8 g/min (190℃ 2.16kg)|
|Elongation at Break||≥ 600%|