Hardness: 79 D
Viscosity(25℃): 552 mpa.s
Curing wavelength: 405 nm
Liquid density: 1.1
Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Curing time: 6-10 s
Elongation at break: 14.2%
Color: orange/ green/ black / red/ clear/ yellow/ flesh/ white / gray / blue
Shelf life: 1 year
- Photosensitive resin for 3d printing with high price – performance ratio. Safe, small smell, low irritation.
- Leak-proof aluminum bottle avoid direct sunshine and keep resin in stable temperature.
- For use in SLA UV light source 3d printers.
- For use PEFT film or FEP film resin tank, and its curing wavelength between 355-420nm.
- Can be mixed into different colors.
- This resin provides a great finish and feel.It was designed to simulate
- Creality suggest cure times 50, 9 layers on the LCD-003
- Compatible with DLP, SLA and LCD 3D printers.
- Choose from multiple colours and types suitable for jewellery and dental casts.
- Each layer is 2-8s dependent upon the printer and layer height.
Terms and Conditions:
Shake well before use, please wear a glove mask, the recommended temperature 20-25 ℃, to avoid dust and the environment.
This product can not be taken orally. Keep away from children. Do not enter the eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush with plenty of water as soon as possible. If not, consult a doctor promptly.
It is recommended to store at 20 ℃ -30 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed, dusty or damp, affecting print quality. Shading preservation, the sun contains a lot of ultraviolet light, will cure photosensitive resin.
1x Creality 3D® 500ML 405nm UV Sensitive Resin